Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 240: Rest Day

Sat at the beach and watched the surf roaring in the wind. Sea spray blowing off the tops of the swells. Serenely beautiful. Accompanied by a nasty little headache.

It's hard to plan when I am not sure what I am planning for. I have a few options for September, some much more attainable than others (feeling a bit intimidated by the Orangeman--Yikes!). I would also like to find a race for mid July. Aside from perhaps golf, I don't think I could have chosen a more expensive sport.

My bike is in the shop until mid-week, so I'll need to get creative

Am I hooked? I think I am really enjoying the challenge and the sheer physicality of it. I have never done anything quite like this before and really enjoy achieving the goals I set for myself.

Plan for the week: build a stronger base

Monday: AM: Run 3 miles and then Weighted sets Lunges, squat thrusts, sit ups, push ups, leg extensions
PM: Swim 36 laps.
Dinner: Pancakes and eggs

Tuesday: AM: Day one of 120 days of 15 minutes of sun salutations.

This is it for tonight. I need to have a serious talk with my JE and figure out a race of two. Until then it's all guess work, and I don't feel like planning twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment