Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 226: Layabout

Spent the morning in bed, trying to find a way to order myself into a vertical position. It really has been a crazy week. JE reminded me this arvo that I have only just this week decided to throw myself at this business venture. It was only last Monday that I actually found the kitchen and Tuesday registered to for a business license.

Around 9:30 tonight, JE and I left for our run. The sky has been gray and beautiful most of the day. As I was running, I started to feel wound up and like I needed to stop. 'Just relax and enjoy this,' my inner coach scolded. So I loosened my gait, straightened my back and just ran. My footfalls are fairly quiet, and with few people on the street and no one on the trail, the sound of my breathing permeated my world. Two steps to one breath, in. Two steps to one breath out. Rhythmic and light. I actually love to run--and I just did my 10 K. Feeling great!

As I ran, I started thinking about that relax and enjoy it. This is how I want my business venture to be. I need to relax and enjoy this process. I am learning a lot and have tons to do to be able to sell my product, what better way to do things than with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment