Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 288: Lunch

This Morning came so early. Truth be known, we have been watching Lost (the TV show) on Netflix for a few months now. We have been trying to kill it, and haven't been able to tear ourselves away. Not because we love it, but because we are curious people. Cheap entertainment. We don't watch every night, but when we do we watch several episodes at a time. This does not allow for early night nor early mornings. Tonight, we killed it. I am barely standing after 4 hours sleep last night and a 40+ mile bike ride today.

My ride was pleasant in the cool cloudy weather, this morning. I cycled to Huntington Beach and had lunch with a Meet Up group--a group of women who have lunch in local restaurants once a month. I met some amazing people. It was surprisingly fun. Stacy, who runs a business as a life and business coach for women; we had so much common experience. Zeina, a sweet woman originally from Jordan, who lived in Australia for 5 years. And Molly, a sweet girl going into her senior year of high school.

Realization for the day. I am so blessed to be loved and to have a people to love. We are all capable of this, but sometimes we forget. Human touch is a beautiful thing. I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment