Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 286:

I spent the afternoon physically at Crystal Cove, but was riding between Gold Beach and Brookings Oregon most of the afternoon. Such a cool thing to have emblazened in my mind. Better than CG. I have a lot of work to do, right now I am fleshing out a skeleton. I stopped publishing on my blog, feeling like I am publishing my manuscript. An uneasy feeling, particularly with so much work still to do on it.

Raced this morning, around the back bay on my bike. Speed intervals. 24.5 miles. Did OK, never made it to sustain my goal of 20mph. A year ago, that was no problem.

No swimming tonight. There are just too many people in my pool and the tide is really big and cold right now--too much wind blowing up big waves. Hoping to swim early tomorrow, and a good run tomorrow evening. Huge Chinese Chicken Salads for dinner tomorrow.

Fell in love with Korean "Premium Corn Snack" by PopVillage. Super yummy! Great crunch, a tiny bit of sugar (6 grams per serving), low low fat and 5 grams of protein in each serving. Another great thing about it: it does not leave your hands greasy--the ingredients are white corn and sugar. Great for sitting on the beach and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment