Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 279: Apps

This morning, I experimented with a new app for my phone that will enable me to journal on the go a little easier and keep things organized. My goal is to be able to write at the beach, or road trip. This project has me tuned in and focused, but that requires a lot of time in front of the computer, which is hard on my back.

After several hours writing today, I got a text from JE asking me to meet him at the trail for another run. When I got to the parking lot, he put his bike on the car and off we went. There were a lot of people out running and enjoying the evening. After my goal of 3.25 miles one way, I was feeling pretty good, so I kept running. We got to 3.61 miles then turned around. The last mile, I could feel my hamstrings, calves and gluts burning. By the time we got to the car, I felt wobbly and stiff. Tomorrow may be a really sore day.

I'll swim and bike tomorrow. This week's schedule is pretty soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment