Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 283: rest day

I am a woman consumed. When JE asks what I am thinking about, I suddenly realize that I have been writing, in my head, for hours. It does not count when it isn't out of my head. Need to learn to do better at that. Then again, there are processes to everything.

This morning my legs felt terrible. JE started to massage them and then went into the kitchen and grabbed my giant rolling pin. That was an awesome massage!

After church--headache. Napping was no good, I laid there with my eyes shut mulling over the events of a year ago.

Plan for the week.

Monday: Giant Swim in the morning (my pool was closed last week, hope it is open tomorrow or I'll have to go to the public pool)
Cycle-long
Sets
Dinner: Chicken with pesto over noodles and cucumber salad

Tuesday: Long Run-7 miles
PM: Nike fitness
Dinner:

Wednesday: AM Bike-speed
PM: Swim-recovery
Sets
Dinner:

Thursday: Run-Speed
Yoga
Dinner:

Friday: Bike-Recovery
Swim-Recovery
Sets
Dinner

Saturday: Run-Recovery
Dinner:
Just got super dizzy. Need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment