Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 262: Sufjan Stevens

JE woke me, gently to tell me he was going in early to work. I got up and dressed and went with him. He went to work, I went running on the trail with JE's phone. He has a GPS tracker on it to give me mileage and music on a program that collects data and gives running time, mph and average pace. Running was fun and easy today, partly because of it was early morning and partly because I was plugged into music. There were several ducklings on the river and I stopped to look, then walked up the hill. When I got to the top, I checked the program to see how much further I had left to run. Across the top of the screen it read, "I walked." I was a bit surprised and a little affronted that this little device would remind me that I hadn't been running as we had previously agreed. It was my morning after all, and I could do with it as I chose. However, as I listened to the music I realized that the song title was being displayed. I Walked by Sufjan Stevens.

When JE got home today, he told me that he was affronted by the same program during his noon run. He hadn't been walking, and had the phone on mute so there was no music playing to clue him in.

85 Degrees for dinner and went to visit BC. Fun night.

My Word With Friends friend, CH, played the word, 'yammered' for 116 points. Youch!

No comments:

Post a Comment