Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 245:

I don't think I have ever gotten the house party ready in such a quick period of time, as I did this morning. The grad students from the UCI costume program came over this morning for what was meant to be a pool part, but only ever blossomed into a tree-house party (my name for my my second floor condo overlooking a treed green belt). It was a lovely event. One of my favorite sandwiches is curried egg salad (just add a bit of curry powder to the egg salad without any mustard). Nice. It was good to see them, it was good to have a party--it has been a couple years.

My bike is almost ready. It has been at the shop some of the week, but I had it for a little while with strict instructions to not go too far from home on it. Very inhibiting instructions. My total mileage so far this week is 21 miles, mostly running. How cool is that? 6 strong and liberating miles tonight under the stars. It is great to be alive!

Weights and core strengthening stuff as well. feeling my muscles in my legs, feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment