Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 258: I want it all

I'd hardly say I was lazy today, just busy in different ways. The sad part is that I was just explaining to JE that it is those core 9 workouts each week are the most important of all the workouts I have planned for myself throughout the week. Unfortunately, I have missed two of them already this week. I am jonesing for a bike ride--a long ride in view of the sea. I was thinking tomorrow would be the perfect day, but a whole heaping helping of things--business related, keep popping up. Maybe I can make my delivery early and fly away for a bit. Ugh, and a long run tomorrow night may get pushed to Saturday. I want it all, NOW!

The baker. The bakery. Generally Thursdays has become my baking and prep day for orders. Today, however was so slammed, I didn't get to start my own stuff until 2:45. Good for the baker, bad for my training.

What would you do if someone asked you to lie to cover their own lies? Not something I ever thought I would be faced with, but it happened today. What a thing to ask a person to do... Especially in something that could bring me liable.

This arvo, I worked a tiny bit on my website, and ate. It is such a weird thing to work around so much food. I find myself unwilling to eat most of the day, and then voracious once I get home. Today I wasn't home until after 4, then put my feet up in a cathartic food coma. I'd planned to ride to JE so we could go straight to Tim to pick up the car. We wound up at dinnner with friends and are now ready to crash, though I keep thinking I should go running--The only problem with that is that I need to get up early and go finish my baking before 9 tomorrow and I have quite a bit to do. I will figure out how to balance all of this. Like I said, I want it ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment