Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 257: Raspberries

It was a super fun day, filled with all kinds of happenings, including: running around for the baker and delivering baked goods samples to restaurants in the area, returning to the bakery to find the place filled with little old ladies all wanting lunch, the craziness that ensues when a dozen or so little old ladies need lunch in a hurry and then several other customers come in rapid fire succession also wanting lunch, returning home and breaking my record distance swim--I achieved my goal swim of 2,500 yards--it just wanted to be done today. I had invited a friend to come over and asked if she would help me with my web site, so when I got out of the shower, she and another friend were in the house, waiting for me. We went over navigating Wordpress, and I am so excited to really dig in and get some things done! Randi has been setting it up and it is looking really amazing. SO excited!

The three of us went to Sticki Picki and I introduced them to the wonders of the Asian photo booth. It was really fun. Afterward, we went to 85 degrees, and I think I took them off guard by how much I could eat--I hadn't eaten since my 10:00 breakfast and I had just swam 1.42 miles. We sat and chatted for a while and then they dropped me at JE's work. He worked late and I fell asleep waiting for him. He borrowed the company truck, as our car is STILL OUT!!!!

When we got home, we changed clothes and left again to go for a run on the trails in Irvine. Just as I was going into my last half mile I tripped on a sprinkler head and went down hard on my hands and knees--even got an elbow raspberried. I'm more bruised than anything else.

Someday, I will go shopping and buy some groceries to accomplish this weekly meal plan--we had left overs for a 10:30pm dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment