Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 29:

There are some things it is best not to know. For instance: each peanut m&m has just over 10 calories, whether or not your coworker tried to grow a beard, how many spiders cross your pillow at night, or who makes a habit of reading your blog.

Where I am working right now seems to be a hot bed of intrigue. Some one was sent home on paid leave. Some people are disgruntled. There are vibes. I get to be over-hire, which means I get to enjoy everyone I work with without having to take sides. It's a great spot to be in. I was hired to work, and that is what I get to do. All I can say is, I am glad it is Friday, and I am glad I get to go back on Monday.

Now you know almost as much as I do, and probably more than you would really want to know.

I rode like the wind this morning. I kept my pace above 16 miles per hour the entire way to work-setting a new time record for myself and allowing me to actually be early! Awesome. No running today, I had some work to finish this morning before work--go figure. I really missed it. Weird to say that this thing I have hated my entire life is now something I really enjoy. It is still difficult, but not the way it used to be. I also think my ankles are growing in strength; my tendon's don't get as sore. Either that or I have learned to warm up and cool down properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment