Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 22: Sleep

Sleep is a beautiful thing, something I need a little more of in my life these days.

It seems that work might be here to stay for a little while. Lots of crazy goings ons. I really enjoy putting my head down and focusing on the tasks at hand, there are things to get done.

I'm working on a plan to coordinate my training with my work schedule. The first thing JE told me when I saw him tonight is that there is an Olympic size swimming pool a quarter block from my work. I need to know if they have a public swim time. The pool in my complex is too unpredictable, which is ridiculous since we pay so much in HOA fees for the privilege.

Sleep is a beautiful thing. I think I'll go find some right now.

Foodwise: Intake 2623 calories--I learned today that a glazed doughnut has between 300-500 calories--one doughnut... I was one doughnut away from meeting my caloric goal. Output: 918 calories burned up in just biking leisurely to and from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment