Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 21: three official weeks!

it takes 21 days to form a habit. I'm there!

This morning was a tough one to get out of bed. Once I'm up, I'm up and usually glad for it. The last half mile or so we pretended to not be tired. I soon realized that this is how I should be running all the time. I need to work on making every footstep peppy. I'll do this the same way I learned to run--a block on, a block off until the blocks blend together.

Work was strange. Big news there. Not sure how much is talkable publicly, so I won't. Such a strange day. I won't have my Mondays off for a while.

We took pastry to bc in manhattan beach tonight. Good times, but geezopeezo am I tired!

Food wise: intake 3003 calories. I think I felt the vibe of the goings-ons and needed chocolate peanut butter cups. Trader Joe makes a dark variety. Output: 1327 split between biking home and running. It's good to be back in the saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment