Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 147:

Imagine driving on a freeway for months and then coming to your exit to the race track. The way to the racetrack is all school zone, and the yellow light is blinking to slow down. This is how I feel about not being able to really train the past couple days, my body is chomping to move and sweat. Soon, so soon!

Today marked my last scheduled work day. We'll see. It was a hectic day and E left early, leaving me with quite a lot of work. There was a communication gap and I, not really understanding that I was now entirely responsible for all of the menswear and not just the jacket, was stuck at the last minute with all the alterations and finishes on a vest and a pair of pants (which I patterned and cut, but someone else sewed). I'll need to finish them this weekend sometime and take them in on Monday.

Tomorrow, I'm scheduled to cut and sew bike/run/swim shorts for JE and myself. We shall see if that happens!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I hope you are able to get it all done so you can train, train, train! When is the big race day anyway? Feb is almost over, so I imagine the race is very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete