Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 134: Overtime

What do you eat, after a really tough day at work? I just got home and feel like I need to eat, but have no appetite for anything. Twelve hour work day. The best part was staying late to finish some beautiful ballet bodices with Julie, my boss. She is lovely. I work with some really amazing and lovely people. The dance piece I was assigned, was finished last night, except one last major costume which I fit and finished just after lunch.

While I can't say this morning was a bust, it wasn't as productive and building as I would want it to be. We woke early, but didn't get out of the house early enough. We only got a 16 minute run, but did get to cycle to work.

Tomorrow is our brick clinic. Running and cycling!

I really need some giant bean bag time this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment