Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 138: Coming to a Head

My sister called and left a message on my phone: "I know that you are really having a great time at work, and I know how nice it must be for you to have a job, but I really miss being able to get a hold of you whenever I feel like talking to you! I miss my sister!" I miss my sister, too. With one more week left of work, I am seeing a looking forward to a little bit of good anytime phone-time!

Things are hot in all areas of my life right now. My triathlon is in a week and a half, my work is due in a week (so much to do!), and all the craziness at work seems to be possibly coming to some sort of resolve!

My world is getting to feel very small. All these stupid little things I could get hung up on, and put more energy into than is healthy. Bottom line: I just want to get paid, feel good about my work, do a good job, enjoy my work, enjoy the people I work with. Period.

We slept late today, which was entirely wonderful! However, everything comes at a price. JE and I have made a pact not to miss a workout. Any workout we plan at our planning meeting and sign off on, we have to make up during the week or on Saturday. Here is the kicker: if one of us misses a workout, both of us have to do it Saturday. We are adding today's run to tomorrows run. The only thing we haven't figured out how to make up, is the cycle commute.

Tonight, we got our butts kicked in our circuit training class. My back is really sore from all of last night's swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment