Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 131: Tuesdays

Can I just say, I love Tuesdays? We slept in until 6, and then went for a quick mile and a half jog. JE drove me to work.

OK, so here is the deal: E is out sick, I am replacing E until he feels better. By the end of next week (when E returns), I have to pattern and build a man's period suit coat (I patterned and cut the vest and pants already), and three woman's bodices. That is a tough order. There are a lot of steps that could be done so easily by some one else, while I do other things that only I can do. Tough. But I am pushing it through, with the help of the awesome grads, who so willingly assist however they can. The real dilemma comes to play knowing that the previous show that has dress rehearsal coming up this weekend, needs to be finished, too. I have never missed an opening, and have no intentions of letting this one go unfinished.

I worked late tonight, almost a 10 hour day. JE picked me up and took me to circuit training. This class is great, it pushes me really hard and forces me to get uncomfortable. Sweat rolls off my nose for almost an hour. And afterward, I feel amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment