Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 167: Ideas

Running this morning, in the clean and fresh air, got my mind whirring. Projects. I am really good at projects. Today was my last day working for ??? and I need to make a list of things I want to do.

This month's Sunset Magazine, featured a little article I find really inspiring. I wonder if I'll sleep tonight... It might be a lists night. Same principles apply: Set a goal, make a plan, find my rhythm, set my intention, keep on going until the thing is accomplished. Curious...

JE and I ran our 6.51 kilometers. Longest distance yet. My mantra song this morning was James Brown's, "I Feel Good," with the brass bridge setting the pace up hills. I love that it's dark when we set out and light when we get back home.

When we got back home, JE set up the Club Nike circuit trainer. It was a lot to ask our of our bodies so early and without breakfast, but we did it. We were dripping sweat, our muscles were burning, but we did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment