Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 305:

Lovely swim this morning, in the early hours as the sun was coming up. I forget how much I love those hours.

Sewed most of the day on pirate costumes for a touring production of Peter Pan.

Running tonight. 50 yards in, I thought to myself: hey! I'm running and my calf is fine! And then my calf began balling up. Within three steps, I could no longer run on my toes. I ran flat footed the rest of the 5 miles, though to be completely honest, I walked about half of it.

My legs are zingling tonight, tired and achy. I'm hoping I wore myself out some, so that sleep will find me easier tonight.

Tonight was very clear and dark, with very little moon. I lay on the asphalt and looked up at the stars. I think I need to get lost in the woods this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment