Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 319: conundrum

It is already eleven PM and I'm stuck in a mode where I need sleep and exercise equally. I'm not sure what to do with myself. JE is working a lot of overtime, so that leaves me scrambling to get dinner to him soon after I'm done at work. Tonight, I didn't get home until almost 9, and then had to bake a pie for a coworker. There just are not enough hours in the day, some days... Feeling mighty gooey, right now and really need to move. Maybe I'll just stretch a little, go to bed and wake up early to run and swim tomorrow night.

My week plans are a bit backward: Running at night and swimming in the morning. The last thing I want to do after I've been on my feet all day is run. Swimming forces me to stretch and move and get into positions that are not the same as those I have been standing/sitting in all day at work. The only problem is: It is still summer. Once the kids are reintroduced to homework, this should lighten up and allow me to get some pool time at night.

And my cycling has been on hold for a while. No reason, just not feeling it, not for commuting anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment