Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 311: Trickier

This week may be trickier than I thought. I forgot how exhausting it is to start work, fresh. It was a productive day, swam in the morning, but knew I would not have time to ease on down the road on my bike. Besides, with so much equipment to carry, it would have been hard to travel by bike.

Realistically, I need to draw up some priorities and abide by them. Right now, work is pressing and I need more energy to do it. However, I do have time for at least an hour of workout/training per day: I have to, it is the best way I know to reduce stress and allow myself to refocus and allow for more restful nights. Also, when I sew, my body is usually in one of three positions, exercise allows me to move freely and shake out all the kinks. It also helps my outlook on life be more positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment