Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 84: Holidays

At 6 am, I awoke and went into the kitchen. There has been dried fruit brandying on the counter for a couple weeks, begging to be made into fruitcake. That made, peppermint bark followed. Then a batch of cookies. I went into my sewing room to finish sewing a Christmas present. At noon I went out for a run (in the sun!!!). JE was done by 2, so I picked him and Justin up. We drove to Culver City. Justin's girlfriend works at a really hip museum called " the Museum of Jurassic Technology." Quite and interesting place. It feels like being in a strange and little known facts book/piece of art. I need to go back and look further.

We dropped our friends off at LAX and cruised on over to Inglewood to visit a friend at work. We delivered his Christmas present, which I finished with snaps in the car on the way there (hope it worked!). We stopped at Jerry's Famous Deli for Matzo Ball Soup. Paired with pickles, it was just right!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I love Christmas, for all of the gentle it puts into people.

I need to spend the next few days with my family, here. SO for a couple days, I will be posting activities related to my training (and anything that catches my fancy).

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Now, where did I put that manger...

2 comments: