Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 64: Baking

As of this moment, I have been baking and getting ready for tomorrow's craft show for 13 hours with an hour break for dinner. There are now 24 Christmas cakes covered with marzipan and fondant, 3 dozen gingerbread cupcakes topped with cream cheese frosting, 5 dozen peanut butter balls dipped in milk chocolate, 2 dozen baggies (three to a bag)of chocolate cherry chews dipped in ganache, 2 dozen baggies (three to a bag) of Apricot, Pecan, Coconut chews splattered with white chocolate ala Jackson Pollack, 2 dozen almond macaroons resting on a bed of milk chocolate and 2 dozen apples polished to a shine my my sweet JE.

I am hallucinating from the sides of my vision. Time for sleep!

My commute was my work out-about 15 miles total. I will be better after this craft fair, I promise! Don't like the way I feel when I'm not doing what I know I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment