Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 65: Bad Math

The problem with staying up late and waking up early showed in my communication and math skills today at my craft fair. While the set up and take down and was all physical and easy, talking to people about my products or making change was a bit of a joke. I/We did fairly well, however. Though our hourly wage would have been laughable, we earned back quite a bit more than the ingredients and have just enough left over to give to friends and family for Christmas. In essence, it paid for our gift giving.

The house is destroyed except the kitchen, which cleanliness has been maintained throughout the whole process of baking (otherwise I would have just gone stark raving and completed nothing). Tomorrow will be a great get things together day, church, gram, set up the tree.

When I give myself a project, or feel ownership of a project, I can focus on that project until it is complete. After completion, I stumble into bed and try to remember what my routine was prior to the project. Right now, my routine is training. Though tomorrow is my usual rest day, I feel the need to allow myself today-Saturday- to be my rest day. Tomorrow, after a rest, I will run. Right now I am crawling into bed

No comments:

Post a Comment