Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 210: Slacker

Yes, today was an unexpected slack day. I'm allowed--for today--not feeling so great. It seems as though the past week has been an ongoing change of plans. This weekend, we are heading out of town and I am unsure if I will get any kind of reception to be able to blog. Bicycle tour along part of the coast. So excited to show JE how the big dogs run...

I ran into a friend of mine, Hans Madsen on Facebook this morning. He was gung-ho a while back about loosing a bunch of weight and doing a Tri. He lost 100 pounds-really quick. He hid out for a while, but is coming around again. I hope he goes about this a bit more sanely and that he succeeds on a long term basis.

There is only 23 days left until the big event. I need to get my running grove on. My ankle is feeling so much better; I'm not even limping! Running in the morning before the sun is up, is one of my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment