Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 97: class

Today I learned that my former boss is indeed my former boss. She came
in and cleaned her office. We didn't talk much, but her laugh made me
remember what I really like about her. I still don know what happened,
I still don't want to know what happened. Weird work day.


We woke this morning and ran a bit, only abou a mile and a half. My
goal was to ride to work, but nothing was in my favor.
Tonight we went to my triathlon training class. His could be fun. It
definetly made me work harder and found some muscles I only thought I
was working on. We did a series of calasthetics focused on analysing
each persons physical fitness level and strengthening. After a few
series of lunges, squats, jumping jacks and jump squats, my legs just
sort of stopped working. It was fun though. And challenging. The
personal trainer let us know that there is a half blur window between
work out and when we need to replenish nutrients and that the ratio of
carbs to protein during that time is three to one. We went to Sprouts
and got a chicken and bread and bananas. Perfect.

From Iris's iPhone which has auto-correct, but no spell check. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment