Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 95: TV stole my Brain!!!

So... Every time I turned around today, I found myself telling about another episode of 30 Rock. This works fine in my work place, but holy cow! Really? is that who I've become in a matter of a few 'sodes? Ok, so it was seasons! We started season 4 tonight, and the bean bag couch has steely grips that tuck you in, make you all cozy and steal the hours away (though I did some good stretching and gentle yoga beforehand.

And now, to try to be interesting, I write about that? whoa. Who am I? Lack of TV has brought out the opposite extreme--Way too much TV!

We had a great run this morning. I set a new mile record, got really tired and slowed down to finish my 5k. Here is the thing, I know I can do it. Now to keep doing it with longer endurance.

I did everything on my list for the day, however, I don't think I set myself up with enough activities for today. I should have taken initiative and gone swimming tonight, or rollerskating!

No comments:

Post a Comment