Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 103:

For someone who believes that attitude and outlook are choices that influence happiness directly, today was not my favorite day. I was tired, cranky and fat. Usually this kind of thing is of short duration, but I carried it with me most of the day. It wasn't until I was into my tri-training class, that I started feeling like a person again.

Tri training is really fun. We switched to Tuesday nights because of how crowded Wednesday was. There are now 5 people in the class, so much better! It's almost like having my own personal trainer. Very good and very necessary. We did a couple circuit training exercises tonight. Sweat was dripping down my face as I held a plank position for a minute.

There are some really neat people in the class. All first time triathletes.

Food goals for tomorrow: No whites (flour, sugar) Go for colors!
Goal for tonight: get some sleep! I need more than 5 hours, apparently...

No comments:

Post a Comment