Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 109: Cleaning day

It was a beautiful day, and we spent the bulk of it in the house cleaning. Sort of haphazardly and with loads of breaks to look through magazines, read, etc. It was just so nice to be at home, with nothing pressing, no time lines. Thank you, Martin Luther King! Not only were you an inspiration to thousands and helped form a nation, but you helped us have an unexpected holiday in January.

Tonight we went for a swim. I showed JE the improvement that I recently learned. Later he told me that now he could keep up with me. Hurray!

I've been hearing a lot about how good chocolate milk is as a recovery drink (the protein and carbohydrate that should be consumed within 30 minutes of a work out). I am experimenting with my own mix- one part cocoa, two parts sugar--mixed together and use 1 Tb mix in 1 cup milk. Not bad, I just need to figure out how to make it dissolve better.

Need some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment