Thursday, September 29, 2011

Travel

This body of mine is a pile of organized goo. Every bit is dedicated to some purpose. Like clockwork, my circadian rhythms tend to the keeping me on a functional track.

The past couple weeks, those rhythms have had very little home. I feel off kilter. This week and a half seem like a month and I'm tired. This trip home is supposed to feel like a mini vacation.

We stopped by the Capitol building in Olympia this morning. It's marble halls and Tiffany glass, every detail in brass, such a beautiful place!

Tonight we had Tia's plum pork. She braised pork in broth and white wine, adds plums, onions, and a bunch of herbs. Nice, with nice bread and minty, cheesy beets. Yum

Tomorrow, the Redwood Forest

3 comments:

  1. The first time I read this I was sure it said 'organized poo'. Hope you find your rhythm again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it probably makes more sense to say organized pooh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poo would be worth more point...

    ReplyDelete