Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 339:

All of my notes were finished before lunch which allowed for time to work on coworker notes. It's a great feeling to put a coat on an actor and have him comment about how great it feels. It is an even better feeling to then be told by your boss that the man who is wearing (and loving) the coat I had just finished is one of the pickiest about his costumes. Yah, I nailed it...

Last night I woke to a crazy nightmarish sort of dream. JE and I were taking pictures together. Sassathorne kept showing up in the photos, life size an animate. It's fun to pretend that my aliens have personalities, but it is another thing altogether to have them animate.

No miles or times for workouts today, just trying to keep it together for the week. I left for work and didn't get home until after eleven. Long days.

No comments:

Post a Comment