Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New adventures

If you ever find yourself in this neck 'o the woods, go check out Stan's Merry Mart. Awesome. Just awesome. It's cowboy/rancher/mechanic all rolled into one. It's a heckuva lot of fun. I'll be dreaming of snap-front western-style shirts.

There Have been so many loose ends that have needed attention. The number one being: what do we do with dad? It's up to him, but he needs some care. JE and I bought a one way ticket for him to our house. The condition is that there is always a roundtrip in the future. He is excited to bring down his snorkel and mask for the sea, his swimsuit for the pool, his appetite for my cooking and himself for the new adventure. it's a temporary arrangement, but a good one for now. I'm just relieved he is willing to fly down rather than drive his old jalopy.

Still aching for a run, and feeling like a pudding. I need some routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment