Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stitches

Ive been strapped to my sewing machine, with a big project. Fortunately, I am able to work at home. It's nice to be home with the sun shining though the windows, and a cat lazily sharing my space. It's a load off to not be at my previous post, and I feel like I'm finally finding my feet again.

Chiropracty has helped immensely. So many of my muscles have been so tied up in knots, that when I ran, they wouldn't move--they just help tight. Since I started this, my hip rarely hurts, and my miles are easier. Lovely. Stretching properly--in the form of a lunge for some of it, has also been hugely beneficial.

Today, with perfect running weather and low temperatures, I felt like I could have run forever. I ran a solid five miles, then realized I had a lunch date and started my trip back. I got half way back and asked JE if he would mind picking me up during his lunch break, because I was still further out than I would have had time to run, and for the first time in a very long time, my side was stitched.

Perfect timing. I mean, perfect. I even got a shower at home before I left to meet her.

Fun luch, complete with dolphin (swimming out in the sea, not on my plate) at Las Brisas in Laguna beach.

When I was passing through Tomales Bay, on my bike tour, I saw a group of google mappers gathered at a pn oyster bar. They were smll cars with multi eyed cameras mounted on top, telescoping a dozen feet in the air. My sister sent me this link, yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment